Friday, July 25, 2008

An Honor

The judging results just came in for the FaithWriters Weekly Writing Contest on the topic of "Memory." I was pleased to see that my entry, "Both Blessing and Curse," placed second in my level (Advanced), and 4th overall. It will also be included in the FaithWriters quarterly publication, which makes it even more exciting.

You can always access any of my FaithWriters articles (except whichever one is currently undergoing the judging process) by clicking on the link to the "Index of my FaithWriters Writings" on the right side of this page (under "My other sites.")

Since I have now had 3 entries which have been judged highly enough, I have to leave the Advanced level and move up to the Masters level. That makes everything more challenging, for sure.

John took a class today about managing his diabetes. There will be others available so we can learn more about dietary issues.

VBS continues to go well, and I'm enjoying it more every day.

All for now!

No comments: